Château : Burners or induction module and electric oven
Cornufé : Burners or induction module and electric oven
- Make the sweet dough by mixing all the elements and keep it in a cool place.
- Lay out the dough to a 2 mm thickness, prick it with a fork and bake it.
- Let it rest for 1 hour in the fridge or 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Place a piece of baking paper on the dough and put a base of dried beans to prevent it from rising.
- Heat the oven to 160°C and cook until the pastry is golden brown.
- Make the pastry cream, then whisk in the butter off the heat. Remove and let cool.
- Take the cream out of the fridge and whip to smooth it.
- Once the pastry is cold, remove it from the pan and place it on a dish to serve.
- Fill the bottom of the cake with cream to about 1 cm and arrange the raspberries one by one.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.