In compliance with the French data protection law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data collected on this website pertaining to you, according to the conditions prescribed in law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) concerning data protection. To exercise this right, please contact the site manager using the information provided on the contact page.
Intellectual property rights
– Intellectual property: all the elements of the present website (text, photographs, illustrations, logos, icons, files available for download, etc.) are the exclusive property of the owner of the website.
– These elements are protected by French and international copyright laws.
– The reproduction and/or representation of these elements is only authorised for information purposes for strictly personal and private use.
– In particular, the use of any pages from the website http://www.lacornue.com in a web page that does not belong to said website (framing) is strictly prohibited.
– Furthermore, the practice of linking elements from the website http://www.lacornue.com to a web page that does not belong to said website is strictly prohibited.
– Any use of elements on the present website for a purpose other than that listed above will be subject to prosecution by law, in France and throughout the world.
This website has been designed and realized by Magina – Digital Marketing Agency
14, Rue Jacques Lelieur – 76000 Rouen – France. Phone : +332 32 83 10 99.